Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Day craft




First of all, let me thank my SIL Shelley, who lives in Clarksville as most of you know. She put together the cute little tags. I am so thankful to have her as my SIL and in fact I consider her more like a "real" sister. Thanks Shelley, I am so thankful and blessed to have you!


Ok Ladies, the pictures are not great... I'll post more when my SIL sends me her pics, I am hoping they are better than mine.
The pieces in the little baggy are for your tag, and the top of the jar. The black circle is for the top of the jar and the red tag is the base for your "ooh lah lah." The ribbon is to attach the tag with around the jar. Feel free to use any of the extra pieces in your baggy to decorate your tag or the top of the jar. The "ooh lah lah" is on a sticker maker paper. Just press down over the letters and peel the top layer off, the top layer will be sticky so don't set it on anything. The inside is up to you... make it special for who you are giving it to. I included some small stuffers. Hope you guys like it. Feel free to ask questions. I had fun today! Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute. Going to do mine now while the twins are resting. Thanks so much girl!

    ReplyDelete