Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Playdates?

Well, ladies my thoughts on a playdate this week to replace our meeting are as follows:
Wednesday: the mall from 10-12, or afternoon @ Eastside 12-2
Thursday: mall 10-12 or afternoon @ Eastside 12-2

I am willing to do one of each on both days, so everyone can come and pick up their Valentine's day craft/gifts. Just let me know your thoughts either by commenting or facebook.

And I'm going to ask if we can use the church play room, so instead of the mall we could go there. I'll let you know about the church play area as soon as I know! If we can use that room, we will try and split the time between moms watching kids and go to another room and do the craft. Like the first 30 min, half do the craft and the next 30 min, the other half does the craft. I will post tonight for sure plans on this blog and facebook, so be on the look-out!

No comments:

Post a Comment