Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas Ornament Craft

Hey gals... Wow, how the year has flown by... Thanksgiving is almost here and then Christmas and then a brand new year... Where does the time go?... I want to say that I am so thankful for MOPS and all the ladies that are a part of it. It's so great to be a part of a group where we draw our strength from God and learn from each others as mothers. Thank you Lord for all the women that are a part of this group and for all the blessings you give us as mothers. I hope everyone can find the time to list some things you are thankful for.

We will be doing a Christmas ornament craft on Tuesday. I promise it will go well and you will leave with a finished product. The ornaments are so pretty and great gifts as well. I wish I had a picture to post... Looking forward to seeing all of you ladies on Tuesday.


3 comments:

  1. Maybe I shouldn't come this time. I think crafts go better when I'm not there. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, you should always come. We love having you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley, you know Bobby won't let you play with glitter at home... you have to come.

    ReplyDelete