Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Reading to our children...

Hello Ladies... I'm sorry I missed the last play date, but I heard it was lots of fun! Hope you all enjoyed it.
Next week, we are having a guest speaker: Louise Turner. She is going to talk with us about how to read to our children and what to read... From what I've been told, she has a gift of really captivating kids attention while reading. We are hoping she can share some of that with us. After she talks with the mommies, we are going to bring the preschoolers in for a little story time. Megan says this is when Louise really shines.

There are so many benefits to reading to our kids. In my house, it's a great snuggling and calming time. If we are having a meltdown, BOOKS are our friend. So come here Louise share with us how we can be better readers to our kids! See you on Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment