Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Things to come...

I had such a great time at our last MOPs meeting. We have a great group of ladies in our group... We really missed all the ones that couldn't come. There is still so much sickness going around... I'm so ready for the sun to come out and kill all those cold viruses.

A few things that are going on this month... First, the next scrap night at Grand is Friday, March 19 from 5:30-12. I'm really looking forward to it. Also, during spring break we would like to plan a trip to the Tulsa Zoo. It's a couple of hours away, but it's a great zoo. We can pack lunches and have pic-nic while we are there. I say we leave at 8... I know that's kind of early, but we need time to get there. Eat lunch while we are there and then the kids can nap on the way home. So the days are Tuesday, march 23 or Thursday, march 25. Which ever is best for the majority. Just let me know which day.

We won't be having a meeting during spring break, so unless I see you at the zoo event, take care and see you in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment