Monday, October 26, 2009

Tomorrow's Meeting

Hey Ladies! If you haven't read on facebook... I am in Mississippi visiting my friend Katie. I really have missed you guys. The craft tomorrow is a really fun one. I have given Jennifer Martin all the supplies and she will be guiding you. It's a ruler with close pins decorated cutely and magnets on the back to put on your frig, file cabinet, or whatever you choose to display pictures, coupons, post-its, etc. I hope you enjoy the craft. Please call me with any questions.

Also, Sarah mentioned that dues are due tomorrow and are 23.95. That is strictly for the MOPs organization. See you guys next time. I will be posting any events for the month at a later date.

And if any announcements need to be posted please email me or post a comment. Hope you guys are enjoying the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment